(on the Microsoft Download Center)New Features:
Major Bug Fixes:
- Enable to use the commit author as the change set owner. With this change the 'git tf checkin --deep' command recognizes the following new options:
- --keep-author - Use the commit author as the change set owner when checking in deep. The commit author should be known to TFS either by his name or e-mail address. To use this option you should be either a TFS project administrator or have the "Check in other users' changes" permission.
- --ignore-author - Use the the current authenticated user as the changeset owner.
- --user-map - Specifies an absolute or relative path to a file providing mapping between Git repository commit authors and TFS user identities. To generate a template mapping file, run check in command with --keep-author option in preview mode. (default: ./USERMAP)
- Performance improvement in deep clone/pull/fetch commands
- Chunked upload implemented for pending changes generated for commits diff to avoid server timeout for long history of changes